Tips and advice for choosing and fitting children's shoes.
A look at a few options for eco-friendly shoes when buying green for kids.
Learn how to keep children's shoelaces tied, to avoid injuries to their little knees! Also learn to avoid embarrassment for young…
SOREL Kids' Children's Flurry Snow Boot Hiker Green Bubblegum
Founded in 1962 in canada, Sorel brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builder, and creators. AND though Sorel makes more than just boots, theres a boot in everything Sorel makes. Sorel combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who arenâ€™t afraid to get their boots dirty.
- Outsole: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
- Midsole: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug.
- Insulation: Removable 6mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- Upper: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper. Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap.
- Brand: SOREL
- Color: Hiker Green Bubblegum
- Model: -
Use a shoe box to make these unique animals that hold magazines and more.
The key to learning is having fun. These step by step instructions will help parents teach children how to tie shoelaces.…
Children need to feel comfortable in their shoes at home and at school. Unfortunately, many parents buy the wrong size shoes…