Shopping for shoes with your children shouldn't be a disaster, but an adventure! It should be fun for your kids, as…
When it comes to tying shoes this can be a real daunting task for kids.
Tips and advice for choosing and fitting children's shoes.
TSUKIHOSHI Kids Youth Boy's Storm (Little Black/Blue
With a long and storied existence going back to 1873, Tsukihoshi is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of children's footwear in Japan. Tsukihoshi has been collaborating with orthopedic specialists since 1985, perfecting a line of children's shoes that focuses on the health, protection and comfort of children's feet. Now, Tsukihoshi's line of hyper-functional footwear has reached America. Every Tsukihoshi style is machine washable, anti-bacterial, ultra-lightweight and is designed to not only support but to promote proper foot development. These attributes, along with the brand's terrific styling, make Tsukihoshi stand out as a truly unique brand in children's athletics.
- Family/Pedorthist Friendly - With its "hook and loop" closures, removable insoles, long heel counters, and child specific patterns, Tsukihoshi can accommodate customized orthotics and other Pedorthic modifications.
- EVA/Rubber outsole - Ultra-lightweight, provides maximum flexibility, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Antibacterial Insole - Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Barefoot Comfort - Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Machine Washable - Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Brand: TSUKIHOSHI
- Color: Black/Blue
A look at a few options for eco-friendly shoes when buying green for kids.
The account of my reaction to my daughter's first heartbreak.
It only takes a simple pair of flip flops and a little bit of imagination to do this summer craft. Your…