Wondering what basketball shoes to buy? For any serious baller, purchasing the correct basketball kicks is paramount for success in the…
Whether you are a casual runner or looking to get into competitive running, I can help you find the perfect shoe…
Why I find it hard to buy shoes.
FootJoy DNA Men's Golf Shoes (Previous Black 8.0 2E(W) US
D.N.A. (DryJoys Next Advancement) golf shoes feature the most comprehensive feature package ever delivered by FJ. D.N.A. golf shoes embody the most proven elements of the world-renown DryJoys franchise with new, cutting-edge design and construction methodology.
- The NitroThin TPU outsole provides lightweight stability and performance. Tornado Cleats by Softspikes help to achieve a low profile while the thinner spec receptacles ensure low-profile performance through the TourLock cleat system.
- ChromoSkin leather, developed by Pittards of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and waterproof leather.
- The Nitro Last offers a full rounded toe character, slightly shallow forefoot, slightly narrow heel and standard instep. The extra depth helps accommodate a thicker fit-bed for enhanced cushioning.
- The lightweight cushioned Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) fit-bed provides optimum underfoot comfort and heel support.
- The SnugFit tongue with MicroVent technology shapes to the foot while providing breathability. A 3D FoamCollar molds to the ankle for unsurpassed support, comfort and fit.
- Brand: FootJoy
- Size: 8.0 2E(W) US
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 400
- Model: DNA
- EAN: 0739248079416
- MPN: 53385080W
Western men say buying larger men's shoes is difficult in Bangkok. Not if you know where to go it's not.
There are really only four basic types of shoes to be concerned about. Dress shoes, casual shoes, work shoes and athletic…
These rock climbing shoes are great for a man's foot and offer the best comfort, support, and are highly functional.
More Men Footwear from FootJoy
Tennis & Racquet Sports