Spinning can be very exhilarating.
These rock climbing shoes are great for a man's foot and offer the best comfort, support, and are highly functional.
A look at the top five rock climbing shoes for men.
Mizuno Running Men's Mizuno Wave Shadow 410940.9A73.13.1000
Introducing the Wave shadow, our new sleek and lightweight neutral shoe. Designed with new midfoot cloud Wave technology and u4icx heel cushioning, this shoe offers a soft, but light and snappy ride.
- Mizuno DynamotionFit: 3 panel upper construction with a skin-like seamless midfoot and minimal forefoot for a disappearing fit
- X10 solid rubber outsole at heel and midfoot for durability and forefoot zig zag flex pattern for snappy toe off
- U4icX Strobel lining for added comfort
- New premium anatomical sock liner for better fit and feel
- A new midfoot cloud wave technology for cushioning and added response during the middle of foot strike
- Brand: Mizuno
- Size: 10 M US
- Color: Iron Gate/Silver/Blue Jewel
- Shipping weight: 63
- Model: 410940.9A73.13.1000
- EAN: 0889961133657
- MPN: 940.9A73.13.1000-066-IG/S/B J-10 D US
Wal Mart's Kyle work shoe by Brahma is an attractive and comfortable men's work shoe that is reviewed in this article.
Whether it's a relaxing day at the beach or a rigorous day of water sports, these great looking water shoes for…
Whether you are a casual runner or looking to get into competitive running, I can help you find the perfect shoe…
More Men Footwear from Mizuno