These rock climbing shoes are great for a man's foot and offer the best comfort, support, and are highly functional.
Many people want to be tall or taller. It's no secret that many men, and women, wish to be taller; especially…
A Question and Answer from the Heart of Jenny Heart 2 About Walking Correctly in Someone Elses Shoes
A discussion about walking in other people shoes. W.W.J.D. is talked about. The menatlly challenged,the poor,jobless indivuals, and many others need…
Muck Boots Excursion Pro Men's Rubber Shoes 4 M US Men
Equipped with an etc Sockliner that reduces friction by displacing heat generated by your feet, Muck Excursion Pro Men's Rubber Shoes keep you comfortable on active days and when the weather warms. They're also equipped with a breathable XpressCool lining that pulls moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and dry. The flexible 4 mm neoprene in these men's rubber shoes adapts to the contours of your foot, reducing uncomfortable blisters and chafingThe rubber pod EVA outsole grips slippery surfaces for sure footing on wet, slippery and muddy terrain. A back heel loop and shorter shaft make it easy to pull these waterproof rubber shoes on and kick them off, making them a great choice for everyday chores and daytrips alike. Comfort rated from 40 Â°F/4 Â°C to 95 Â°F/ 35 Â°C.
- High-grade rubber exterior makes for a 100% waterproof shoe; rear pull loops for easy on/off
- Lightweight rubber pod EVA outsole offers excellent traction performance and is resistant to oils, mud and chemicals
- EVA midsole for lightweight support and cushioning; etc Sockliner reduces friction and heat build up
- Anti-microbial XpressCool fabric lining pulls moisture away from skin to keep feet cool and dry in warm weather; comfort rated from 40 °F to 95 °F (4 °C to 35 °C)
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Brand: Muck Boot
- MPN: FRLC-900-BRC
Platform shoes have been around since the 1300s, but it wasn't until the l970s that platform shoes became available for men.…
A look at the top five rock climbing shoes for men.
If you're trying to walk down the green path, just what are you walking on? Walking and cycling are of course…
More Men Footwear from Muck Boot
YOU MIGHT LIKE