Looking for a new pair of women's rock climbing shoes? Here's a purchasing guide to help you tell the difference between…
Shoes you can make for the bride to be comfortable in at the reception.
Want to find the best in exercise shoes but don't know where to look? Below are 5 of the most comfortable…
adidas Women's Ultraboost Parley Running Shoe BC0251
Recapture the feeling of your best-ever run in these women's shoes. Designed with energy-returning Boost to deliver an energized push-off with each footstrike, the shoes feature a foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. A supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plasticâ„¢ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean; NFC chip in heel of the right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans.
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Weight: 9 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 27.5 mm / forefoot: 17.5 mm); Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Brand: adidas
- Color: Blue Spirit/Carbon
- Shipping weight: 64
- Model: BC0251
When you go into the shoe store, do you feel lost? Are you not sure what to get, what you need,…
What if you could double the lifetime of those favorite shoes? And what if it only cost you a fraction of…
This articles lays out suggestions on eco-friendly footwear brands for women and where to find them.
More Women Footwear from adidas
Fitness & Cross-Training