The account of my reaction to my daughter's first heartbreak.
You can go green by purchasing eco-friendly shoes for girls so they can be more comfortable as well as saving our…
When you shop for your child's shoes take your time and make it a fun occasion with your child not a…
Meckior Infant Baby Boys Girls Canvas Toddler Sneaker Anti-Slip First Walkers Candy Shoes (12-18 Months, B-Gray)
Item Type: First Walkers Shoes
Size: Fit For 0-18 Months Baby
Color: Multi Colors As Picture Show
Season: All Days of Years
Gender: Newborn Infant Baby
Size S: Recommended Age: 0-6 Months; Heel to toe Length: 11 cm / 4.27 inches
Size M: Recommended Age:6-12 Months; Heel to toe Length: 12.cm/4.78 inches
Size L: Recommended Age :12-18 Months; Heel to toe Length: 13 cm / 5.13 inches
Note: The recommended age is just for your reference,Please measure your baby's foot length to choose the right size for your baby because of the different measurement methods, there may be 0.5-1 cm of the allowable range error.
Besides there might be slight color deviation due to different displays.
Package includes:1 pair of shoes.
We strive to offer the highest level of support before, during, and after your purchase. If you have any questions or feedback, don't hesitate to get in touch with us - we'd love to hear from you.
- Guaranteed - 100% Guaranteed to return the shoes by free without any reason
- CUTE - pretty versatile ,and able to match a lot of different looks
- EASY - EASY ON, EASY OFF, easy to slip on and off. the elastic that keeps the moccasin on is well hidden while being worn
- SOFT - Soft, breathable and comfortable. Lightweight and flexible to support natural foot movement
- The sole is a very soft, rubber that gives well. They also have a slight padding to the insole, nice and cushy for little feet.
- Brand: Meckior
- Size: 12-18 Months
- Color: B-gray
- EAN: 0822428487498
The key to learning is having fun. These step by step instructions will help parents teach children how to tie shoelaces.…
Kids shoes are expensive. Use these handy maintenance tips to make them last longer.
When Heelys first came out and kids were zipping by us in local malls and streets with these shoes on wheels…