Ankle & Bootie
Here is a quick overview of different shoe styles, plus the answer to the question that has eternally perplexed you: Why…
A guide to which type of shoes are best for pregnant women to wear and some examples of them.
Being in vogue with the current trends not only makes a woman feel much more confident, but also makes her the…
Refresh Women Leatherette Lace up Oxford Chunky
Designed with leatherette upper, round toe front, stitch details, perforated features, lace up front, single sole, stacked heel, and padded insole.
- WORRIED ABOUT OUR ENVORINMENT?: We love animals as much as you do! No animals were hurt during the production of these shoes. They are made with 100% vegan materials from top to sole are all from man made materials. We only work with and carry manufacturers or brands that are very environmentally conscious!
- QUALITY AND VALUE: Why spend more on high end seasonal, year-round, occasion styles when you get the same designer quality at discounted and competitive prices? This style can be for just about any outfit with designs to help accentuate your legs and highlight your creative and fashionable look! The treaded outsole will make sure you go about your day and night safely and without fatigue.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT: With the perfect amount of padding, you'll be able to run around all day with ease in comfort! The construction is designed to give you a secure yet comfortable fit based on the size you choose. Please kindly refer to the size chart prior to selecting.
- Sole / Padding: Synthetic non-skid sole / cushioned foot bed with padded insole
- Measurement (tested sz 6; approx.): Heel: 2.75", Runs small, please consider ordering a whole size up, Brand new with original or Alrisco shoe box.
- Brand: Refresh
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 200
The FootJoy line is always a good bet when it comes to golf shoes
Learn what shoes to wear with leggings and how to avoid common footwear flubs many women make with leggings.
You've got the dress, the shoes, a pretty hairdo and a date, and you think you're ready for prom? Think again.