Whether you are a casual runner or looking to get into competitive running, I can help you find the perfect shoe…
A look at the top five rock climbing shoes for men.
Emerica Provost Slim Vulc Skate Shoe Grey varies
New slimmed down shoe from Collin Provost. Consists of a one-piece toe cap and a padded tongue and collar. Collin's new shoe has a traditional vulcanized construction with Triangle Tread on the bottom to provide maximum feel and grip. You won't be disappointed!
- The Provost Slim, is equipped with a customized sole, featuring Emerica's trademarked Triangle Tread. Triangle Tread holds the best of both worlds, allowing for great grip mixed with durability and protection
- The Provost Slim's collar padding prevents irritation on your Achilles tendon through continued use. This creates a great balance of comfort with an even snugger fit
- True to size with a sleek snug fit and available in both suede and canvas. They break in extremely quick, mixing comfort and durability in a vulc skate shoe
- The Provost Slim is developed with a one-piece toecap, which gets rid of stitching and tear problems from day in day out skating. The one-piece frontal makes sure they last long and get rid of any seam problems
- Brand: Emerica
- Size: varies
- Color: Grey
- Shipping weight: 94
- Model: PROVOST SLIM VULC-M
- MPN: PROVOST SLIM VULC-M
A helpful article on green shoes for men. Going green and being eco-friendly is becoming easier and more attractive to everyone.
Wal Mart's Kyle work shoe by Brahma is an attractive and comfortable men's work shoe that is reviewed in this article.
More Men Footwear from Emerica
YOU MIGHT LIKE