Wide fitting shoes that are stylish are hard to come by, especially if you do not know where to look! This…
The FootJoy line is always a good bet when it comes to golf shoes
The right shoes are necessary for any walking program be it casual or serious.
Columbia Women's Redmond Mid Waterproof Trail
Your head may be in the stars, but your feet are firmly rooted to the earth. This comely mid-cut hiker features Columbia's best waterproof breathable construction, lightweight cushioned midsole and advanced traction outsole that has the right grip for every terrain. UPPER: Combination suede leather, mesh and webbing. MIDSOLE: Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting superior cushioning, and high energy return. OUTSOLE: Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber. Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed membrane bootie construction. Weight: size 7, pair = 12 oz / 342 g.
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country's shoe measurement standard
- Omni grip non marking traction rubber outsole
- Omni tech waterproof breathable seam sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Combination suede leather, mesh and webbing
- Brand: Columbia
- Color: Light Grey/Sky Blue
- Shipping weight: 78
- Model: REDMOND MID WP WMNS-W
- MPN: BL3946
If you or someone you know is a Victorian bride, then this list of bridesmaid footwear is perfect for all your…
A guide to which type of shoes are best for pregnant women to wear and some examples of them.
Women's shoes come in different styles and designs, which can be, compared, to the different personalities and different moods of women.…
More Women Footwear from Columbia
Sport Sandals & Slides
YOU MIGHT LIKE