A great pair of shoes for indoor and outdoor wear.
Looking for a new pair of women's rock climbing shoes? Here's a purchasing guide to help you tell the difference between…
Learn what shoes to wear with leggings and how to avoid common footwear flubs many women make with leggings.
Altra Women's Olympus 2.5 Trail Running Shoe varies
If you loved the Olympus 2.0 you'll love the 2.5 even more. While the awesome, grippy Vibram MegaGrip outsole is retained, the upper has been reinforced to not only help eliminate blowouts, but be more breathable. The Altra-exclusive GaiterTrap has been updated to a new 4-point system that keeps your gaiter even more secure than before for aggressive terrain. The Fit4Her technology, Footshape toe box and Zero Drop platform give you comfort and stability on any terrain.
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing. WEIGHT: 9.6oz./272g.
- OTHER FEATURES: Sandwiched StoneGuard Rock Protection next to the foot, Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTraip Technology
- MIDSOLE: Dual layer EVA with A-Bound. OUTSOLE: Durable Rubber with Vibram MegaGrip. INSOLE: 5mm Contour Footbed. UPPER: Abrasion-resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams.
- PLATFORM: Fully cushioned Zero Drop platform with FootShape toe box. CUSHIONING: High. STACK HEIGHT: 36mm. LAST:SD5-W
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Brand: Altra
- Size: varies
- Color: Purple
- Shipping weight: 69
- Model: Women's Olympus 2.5
- MPN: AFW1759F-1
Here is a quick overview of different shoe styles, plus the answer to the question that has eternally perplexed you: Why…
Toning walking shoes have really taken off in the women's athletic shoe department as well as in casual shoes. This article…
Are you a professional woman looking for comfortable and stylish dress shoes? Check out these top 10 brands for comfort.
More Women Footwear from Altra
YOU MIGHT LIKE