When Heelys first came out and kids were zipping by us in local malls and streets with these shoes on wheels…
Children need to feel comfortable in their shoes at home and at school. Unfortunately, many parents buy the wrong size shoes…
Tips and advice for choosing and fitting children's shoes.
Twisted X Youth's Leather Lace-up YDM0011 Bomber/Neon Yellow
Let your little ones take pleasure in these Leather Driving Moccasins by Twisted X and experience maximum comfort while playtime or traveling! Made from premium quality leather, these expertly handcrafted boots deliver both style and functionality. It's also built with washable, antibacterial moisture-wicking footbed and a flexible one-piece insole with integrated composite sandwich shanks (patent pending) that offer optimum stability. Have your kid wear it under the sun or during the wet season! These mocs will help him or her avoid slipping even on wet surfaces with its durable rubber outsole that has heel pads, providing superior ground traction. Import.
- EASE OF WEAR - Along with its antibacterial footbed comes a flexible one-piece insole with integrated composite sandwich shanks (patent pending) that offer optimum stability wherever and whenever.
- EXCELLENT OUTSOLE GRIP - Built with a slip-resistant rubber outsole and heel pads for superior ground traction. It lessens the risk of missteps, especially during the wet season.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER - Made from a fine quality leather material and incorporated with washable moisture-wicking footbed technology for a more relaxed experience.
- COMFORT FOOTWEAR - This pair of moccasins is manufactured with your kid's utmost comfort in mind. Let them get comfy and stroll every day with ease on these shoes.
- HANDCRAFTED WESTERN BOOTS - Every pair of Twisted X boots is handcrafted by expert hands to ensure that every footwear delivers excellent and long-lasting quality.
- Brand: Twisted X
- Size: One Size
- Color: Bomber/Neon Yellow
- Shipping weight: 500
- Model: YDM0011
- MPN: YDM0011
Shopping for shoes with your children shouldn't be a disaster, but an adventure! It should be fun for your kids, as…
Review of the children's shoes from Livie and Luca.
The account of my reaction to my daughter's first heartbreak.