Tips and advice for choosing and fitting children's shoes.
Children need to feel comfortable in their shoes at home and at school. Unfortunately, many parents buy the wrong size shoes…
Due to the current "roller shoe" craze running rampant in the U.S. and around the world, physicians are seeing kids rolling…
Muck Rugged ll Rubber Kid's Snow Boots Black/Black 12 M US Little Kid
Gear up for winter fun in Muck Rugged ll Rubber Kids' Snow Boots. Insulated and slip-resistant, these kidsâ€™ winter boots have everything little feet need to stay warm as they build forts and stomp through the snow. The rubber and neoprene construction is flexible and 100% waterproof. These kids' snow boots are easy to pull on and off through the day and fit snugly to keep out snow and splashes. On the inside, a soft fleece lining provides a comfort rating down to -40 Â°F/-40 Â°C, and an EVA footbed cushions for long hours of outdoor play. These children's winter boots are finished with an aggressive rubber outsole that grips onto ice to prevent slips and falls. Suitable for wear as girls' snow boots or boys' snow boots.
- Aggressive, durable outsole for better traction on ice and rain-slick surfaces
- EVA footbed for lightweight support and cushioning
- Soft fleece lining provides superior warmth and comfort in extreme cold conditions; comfort rated to -40 °F to 40 °F (-40 °C to 4 °C)
- High-grade rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof snow boot
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the shape of little feet to resist blisters and chafing
- Brand: Muck Boot
- Size: 12 M US Little Kid
- Color: Black/Black
- Shipping weight: 200
- Model: RG2-001-BLK-120
- EAN: 0664911037175
- MPN: RG2-001-BLK-120
When it comes to tying shoes this can be a real daunting task for kids.
Use a shoe box to make these unique animals that hold magazines and more.
Shopping for shoes with your children shouldn't be a disaster, but an adventure! It should be fun for your kids, as…