Top 5 Spinning Shoes for Men
Spinning can be very exhilarating.
If you are one of the millions who enjoy spinning, here is a list of the top brands of shoes and where to purchase them.
5. The Pearl Izumi Men's Fast R2 is an efficient shoe with a secure fit using only a single velcro strap and ratchet. It has a carbon fiber I-Beam sole, is made of air mesh and has a vented toe. It also comes with insertable heel and toe reflectors.
4. The Addidas Voltage MTB/Indoor Cycling Shoe is a mesh shoe with a three strap closure. It is very light at only 450 grams and has a perforated tongue. It also features a TPU heel counter and toe cap.
3. The Specialized Sonoma 2 Shoe is the perfect do-it-all cycling shoe. It has a three velcro strap closure and stiff internal plates for pedaling efficiency. It also has recess cleat mounting for optimal pedaling power.
|Wolverine Men's W05523 Chesapeake Boot|
|Hey Dude Men's Wally Funk ETNO Loafers|
|NIKE Men's Flyknit Racer Running Shoes|
|Under Armour Men's Charged Ultimate 2.0 Sneaker, Black (005)/Overcast Gray, 10.5|
|New Balance Men's Msrmcsg, Grey/Orang, 9.5 D US|
2. The Shimano R086L Road Bike Shoe is made of nylon mesh for breathability and comfort. It uses a velcro ratchet strap for closure and a lightweight fiberglass reinforced sole for maximum power transfer. It is compatible with cleats, although they are not included.
1. The Men's Dominator 5 Shoe has to be the best spinning shoe available. It features a SIDI competition sole that accommodates optional spikes, an Ultra SL buckle for on the bike adjustments and a soft instep closure system and padded tongue to eliminate pressure points. It uses a High Security Velcro strap that will not shift or slip.