Top 5 Spinning Shoes for Men
Spinning can be very exhilarating.
If you are one of the millions who enjoy spinning, here is a list of the top brands of shoes and where to purchase them.
5. The Pearl Izumi Men's Fast R2 is an efficient shoe with a secure fit using only a single velcro strap and ratchet. It has a carbon fiber I-Beam sole, is made of air mesh and has a vented toe. It also comes with insertable heel and toe reflectors.
4. The Addidas Voltage MTB/Indoor Cycling Shoe is a mesh shoe with a three strap closure. It is very light at only 450 grams and has a perforated tongue. It also features a TPU heel counter and toe cap.
3. The Specialized Sonoma 2 Shoe is the perfect do-it-all cycling shoe. It has a three velcro strap closure and stiff internal plates for pedaling efficiency. It also has recess cleat mounting for optimal pedaling power.
|Mark Nason Los Angeles Men's Hines Fashion Boot|
|Lugz Men's Ballista W.R Boot|
|PUMA Men's El Ace 2B Sneakers|
|Quiksilver Men's WR LAYOVER Travel Shoe Skate Grey/White, 12 M US|
|KEEN Targhee Vent M Black/Steel Grey Mens Hiking Shoe Size 9.5M|
2. The Shimano R086L Road Bike Shoe is made of nylon mesh for breathability and comfort. It uses a velcro ratchet strap for closure and a lightweight fiberglass reinforced sole for maximum power transfer. It is compatible with cleats, although they are not included.
1. The Men's Dominator 5 Shoe has to be the best spinning shoe available. It features a SIDI competition sole that accommodates optional spikes, an Ultra SL buckle for on the bike adjustments and a soft instep closure system and padded tongue to eliminate pressure points. It uses a High Security Velcro strap that will not shift or slip.