Top 5 Spinning Shoes for Men
Spinning can be very exhilarating.
If you are one of the millions who enjoy spinning, here is a list of the top brands of shoes and where to purchase them.
5. The Pearl Izumi Men's Fast R2 is an efficient shoe with a secure fit using only a single velcro strap and ratchet. It has a carbon fiber I-Beam sole, is made of air mesh and has a vented toe. It also comes with insertable heel and toe reflectors.
4. The Addidas Voltage MTB/Indoor Cycling Shoe is a mesh shoe with a three strap closure. It is very light at only 450 grams and has a perforated tongue. It also features a TPU heel counter and toe cap.
3. The Specialized Sonoma 2 Shoe is the perfect do-it-all cycling shoe. It has a three velcro strap closure and stiff internal plates for pedaling efficiency. It also has recess cleat mounting for optimal pedaling power.
2. The Shimano R086L Road Bike Shoe is made of nylon mesh for breathability and comfort. It uses a velcro ratchet strap for closure and a lightweight fiberglass reinforced sole for maximum power transfer. It is compatible with cleats, although they are not included.
1. The Men's Dominator 5 Shoe has to be the best spinning shoe available. It features a SIDI competition sole that accommodates optional spikes, an Ultra SL buckle for on the bike adjustments and a soft instep closure system and padded tongue to eliminate pressure points. It uses a High Security Velcro strap that will not shift or slip.